1. We believe that the work of PTSA is essential to the well-being of children and families and are committed to improving PTSA's ability to provide service to children and families.
2. We believe that our organization should represent our communities in demographic makeup.
3. We believe that our organization is more effective and can serve our communities better when diverse perspectives and beliefs are included in the development of policies and procedures.
WHY JOIN PTSA?
- Create community and connections.
- Stay engaged in your child's education.
- Support teachers/staff.
- Create cherished childhood memories for your child at fun events.
- Receive discounts at Great Wolf Lodge and more!
Michael Ann Wilson
Meetings and membership are open to family members and Gregory Heights staff. You do not have to be a member to attend-- everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate! Interpretación en español estará disponible.
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Thursday, September 28, 2023
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Wednesday, January 17, 2024
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Thursday, March 14, 2024
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Wednesday, May 15, 2024
Whether you are a returning family, or this is your family's first year at Gregory Heights Elementary, we want to partner with you in your student's educational journey!
You can give of your time as little or as much as you want. Membership cost is: $12 for Individuals, $22 for Families, and $10 for Staff. Becoming a PTSA member is quick and easy: https://www.memberplanet.com/packetview/gregoryheightsptsa/membership. For information on subsidized memberships, reach out confidentially to: email@example.com.
JOIN US TODAY!
Molly Lyman, Co-President
Monique Serna, Co-President
Amanda Deardorff, Co-Vice President
Jenny Spicher, Co-Vice President
Kendra Toner, Secretary
Michael Ann Wilson, Treasurer