WHY JOIN PTSA?
- Create community and connections.
- Stay engaged in your child's education.
- Support teachers/staff.
- Create cherished childhood memories for your child at fun events.
- Receive discounts at Great Wolf Lodge and more!
Meetings and membership are open to family members and Gregory Heights staff. You do not have to be a member to attend-- everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate! Interpretación en español estará disponible.
Families are welcome for all or any part of the agenda each evening. Adults will convene in the Cafeteria. Childcare is available. Kids will enjoy dinner and activities in nearby rooms.
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Thursday, January 26, 2023
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Thursday, March 23, 2023
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Whether you are a returning family, or this is your family's first year at Gregory Heights Elementary, we want to partner with you in your student's educational journey!
You can give of your time as little or as much as you want. Membership cost is: $12 for Individuals, $22 for Families, and $10 for Staff. For information on subsidized memberships, reach out confidentially to email@example.com. All funds raised by the PTSA are used for enrichment programs for students, appreciation events for the staff, fun events for students and families, and more!
Becoming a PTSA member is quick and easy: https://www.memberplanet.com/packetview/gregoryheightsptsa/membership.
JOIN US TODAY!
Sarah Brusig, Co-President
Lorraine Chachere, Co-President
Monique Serna, Vice President
Molly Lyman, Secretary
Kelly Young, Treasurer