Communication between our families and the school is very important. We have a variety of ways to provide families with important information about student progress, classroom activities and school events. We welcome communication from families as well!
- The district's website and app offer information about Highline Public Schools. In addition, families can access the school website through the district web page.
- Information is sent home weekly on Tuesdays in your student's "Paw Pride" folder. Please look over this information and return the folder the following day.
- The Gregory Heights newsletter "PawPrints" will be sent home in the Tuesday folder on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Parents and guardians will be able to access their students' enrollment profiles, grades and test results in parent portal; log-in information will be provided to you.
- Classroom teachers will communicate student progress with families in November through report cards and student-led conferences. Additional report cards will be sent home in mid-March and at the end of the school year.
- Parents and guardians may contact teachers by email or phone; please allow at least 24 hours for a response. In case of an urgent or emergent situation, please call the school office, 206-631-3800.