Arrival & Dismissal
Students may begin arriving on campus after 8:25 a.m., we do not have supervision available before this time. Time before school is not a designated recess time. Students are not allowed on the lower playground area before school. Students are not allowed in any of the areas of the building other than the library, lunchroom, office or restrooms near the lunchroom before 8:40 a.m. Teachers will escort their class into the building when the 8:40 a.m. bell rings.
Students who eat breakfast at school:
- Proceed directly to cafeteria upon arrival on campus.
- Students arriving on the east side of the building may walk through the front doors to the cafeteria.
- Students arriving on the west side of the building should enter through the door near the cafeteria.
- Breakfast service ends at 8:45 a.m.
- When finished eating breakfast, students should proceed to their classroom "line-up" space.
Students who do not eat breakfast at school:
- Proceed directly to their classroom's designated "line-up" space on the playground.
- Students should travel directly to their dismissal route.
- Students are not allowed to play on the playground immediately after school unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Students may return to campus after 4:00 p.m. without a parent/guardian if they have permission from parent/guardian to do so.
- Students who meet siblings or walking partners should do so in a designated space either in the front at the flagpole or back of the building at the fire hydrant on the upper playground.